Jewellery is the highlight-
Clothing is not complete just by wearing the dresses; it requires many additions to convert it into a complete outfit. The garments are not just the thing that can help you present yourself in the best way, but you need the additions to highlight it; however, the outfit you are wearing is expensive or a big brand or designer. A dress or garment becomes an outfit with the full makeover and matching accessories, and then a whole look is created. One accessory could be common for all the things, which is Κολιε.
There are so many types of necklaces, and every dress requirement could be different for a necklace to match. Also, now necklaces are not gendered specific that only women can have them or wear them. Even men also need it highlights their outfits and not just necklaces but also other jewellery and other accessories. In additional accessories on could count all the pieces of jewellery for both men and women and the possible ones could be neckpieces of different types, rings, earrings, bracelets, bangles, anklets, nose rings, headbands, hand bands, waistbands, footwear, etc. and make can also be counted in this. Indian wear for men requires jewellery pieces to have a stronger impact on their whole garment. And for women, almost all the garment requires some of the other accessory addition to making their dresses come out better. One must have some Κολιε with them which can go with all types of dresses and work for them.
Having these would not make you want or need more unless it is very necessary or different.
- A gold necklace- It remains evergreen, and whatever design it has, it will always stand out with its class, standard, forever shine and cost.
- A diamond necklace- This does not need an explanation. It will just shine and make your way for the whole dress, whatever you wear.
- American diamond- It is a combination of artificial gold and diamond set where the look is very real, and you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have the real thing, but you can enjoy it with it, and it is a nice go-to option.
- A choker- It could look very nice on long face people, and it goes very well with Indian, Indo-western, and Western attire.
- A long necklace could enhance the round face more and could be the best go for heavy traditional Indian wear.
- A mid-length neckpiece- It is neutral-sized neckwear that is good for all face types but needs to be taken care of the neck lining of the outfit you are wearing. It generally goes very well with deep-neck dresses.
- A small chain with a pendant gives a very soft, sober, and classic look and makes your neck look prettier. It can go with Indo-western, Indian, as well as casual wear. Mostly, people prefer it with casual wear.
- A stone necklace and a silver necklace- These could be very useful for having an attractive look if you are wearing something simple but want to make it attractive and eye-catching.